Monday, September 7, 2015

BreastMilk- My way to make it meaningful


I guess what really increases the milk supply other than the food like wheat and cumin is your baby's demand. The more your baby sucks the more your body produces milk.
But one thing I am sure of is that your food(eating habits after delivery) does affect the baby in being colic, non colic and full stomach.

To make your milk more meaningful for the baby(I mean to include nutrition)try my recipe  I drank this every night till I breastfed my lil one.
-> Heat the milk and add two teaspoon of semolina and sugar according to your taste. Bring it to boil. Drink it (as per your taste or liking be it hot or cold) every night and see your baby will sleep better for a longer time as the baby’s stomach is full
Full tummy = sleepy and happy baby :) 
Try this!! If it works for you do tell me/comment on this page.

Happy mommying



#newMother , #NewMom ,#BreastMilk , #BreastFeeding , #HowMakeMyBabySleep , #MeaningfulBreastMilk 

No comments:

Post a Comment