Saturday, July 25, 2015

New born baby diaper


Here is the review of the diapers I have used for my baby since birth.

Trust me your baby will not have any issue/ diaper rash even you use the diaper since birth. Infact if you are alone(no one to help) don’t worry you can use the diapers for the baby but only wisely and you can take a good nap, so that you don’t need to change the sheets or nappy every time your little one pees.
Relax and enjoy your motherhood too…

So my view on Pampers New born: 6/10
Money wise: not very costly
Absorption: quality has significantly dropped (it leaks sometimes)
Size: Ok
The size is large and a bit wider too. I recommend this for a baby boy who needs a bit bigger diaper than girls I guess.

My view on Huggies New born: 7/10
Money wise: not costly
Absorption: good
Size: Ok
Its sleeker so recommend this for a baby girl.


My view on Libero New born: 9/10
Money wise: costlier than above two
Absorption: good
Size: Good
I love these ones. Very soft and comfortable for the babies.


#PampersDiaper , #LiberoDiapers , #HuggiesDiaper , #diaperForNewBorn

No comments:

Post a Comment